Recipe of porc Filet mignon with thym, Honey & truffle muschroom
Porc Filet Mignon, thym & truffle muschroom
How to quickly and easily prepare gourmet and refined meat
INGREDIENTS: (2 persons)
- 1 Pork tenderloin (about 400g)
- Thyme in a bouquet or as a condiment
- Honey (from Leetchi is the best)
- 15g TRINACRIA MEAT truffle flakes
- 20-30g of butter
- To decorate: Arugula salad and cherry tomatoes.
- TRINACRIA MEAT truffle sauce
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, with a teaspoon of Honey, the Thyme (approximately 1 teaspoon) and the 15g of TRINACRIA MEAT Truffle Flakes, then salt.
- Always cook on low heat for 3 minutes only. Reserve the truffle sauce (it will infuse for 5 minutes)
Pork filet mignon
- In a frying pan, melt a piece of butter, then hot, place the filet mignon.
- Turn the fillet every 4 minutes so that it browns evenly. So that the fillet cooks well from the inside without too much grilling, put on a lid. the cooking time varies around 15mn.
- To check the cooking of the pork, it suffices to cut a 1st slice and note that if it is still pink in the center, it is necessary to let it cook a little more because the pork is not eaten "pink", but cooked.
- Once the cooking seems fair to you, place the fillet on a board and slice it along its entire length into slices of about 8mm.
- Arrange the slices on the plates, garnish with arugula salad and small decorative tomatoes.
- Pour the truffle flake sauce over the slices of meat.