Pasta Pappardelle with creamy white truffle
Pasta, Yes, but ... Pappardelles and so much to do, with TRINACRIA BLANCHE truffle flakes, a classic, a sure bet ...
INGREDIENTS : 2 personnes ( 20mn)
- Pappardelle De Cecco pasta (5 or 6 nests)
- Isigny fresh cream (5 tablespoons)
- Colza or sunflower oil (2-3 tablespoons)
- Arugula salad (decoration or more)
- Cherry tomatoes (decoration or more)
- WHITE TRINACRIA truffle flakes (2 or 3 rounded teaspoons)
- 2 cl of white or rosé wine
- Parmesan pieces
- In a saucepan, boil water with a pinch of salt.
- When boiling, throw in the 5 nests of pappardelle pasta and lower to medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil and cream over low heat for 3 minutes. Add the white Trinacria truffle flakes (2-3 tsp) still over low heat for another 2 or 3 minutes. Taste and salt at your convenience. Reserve in a gravy boat so that the truffle infuses for 5 minutes.
- Pour the white wine into the pan with the traces of truffle sauce and over low heat, let the alcohol evaporate and reduce. After 4 minutes, taste and if it is neither winey nor too acidic, pour everything into the truffle sauce and mix.
- Check that the pasta is cooked al dente (cut a dough and if its slice still shows white, cook a little longer). As soon as it is Al dente, drain the pasta and always leave a little cooking water in the saucepan (3 tbsp). Return the pasta to the pan with a dash of oil so that they do not stick together.
- Arrange the plates with the rose-shaped pappardelle (see photo).
- Arrange the sauce as you like, some parmiggiano shavings and decorate with a few leaves and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with a few more flakes as a final touch.